Avoiding a DWI Attorney In Houston
While our firm is dedicated to offering clients a much needed Houston drunk driving defense attorney, we would prefer no one received DWIs to defend. Driving intoxicated in Harris County can endanger your life and the lives of anyone else on the road. That’s why Houston DWI lawyer has created this list of ways to avoid DWIs in Houston.
- Stay sober. It may not seem like fun, but being sober can actually be great. You never have to worry about forgetting what you did or about driving home. Remember to keep a glass of juice or soda in your hand at all times to help ward off temptation.
- Take a walk. Walking is great exercise and you can’t get a DWI if you walk home drunk. Just stay safe when crossing busy Pasadena intersections.
- Use a DD. Have a friend volunteer to drive you home sober. On your next trip out, volunteer to be their designated driver.
- Hire a cab. This is a great way to get home and a taxi is a lot cheaper than a DWI. If there are any bus routes on the way home, you can always take one of these as well.
- Maintain a low BAC. You can go to a Sugar Land party and have a drink and still drive home safely. Just make sure to have very few drinks and keep them spaced out from one another.
Consult Our DWI Lawyer if You Are Charged with Driving While Intoxicated
If you do get charged with a DWI, be sure to hire a top Houston DUI attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Houston DWI Attorney, to schedule a free initial consultation with a Houston DWI attorney.